Help celebrate the National Park Service Centennial at Saguaro National Park!
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Saguaro National Park, West
Looking for performers (dancers and/or actors with some movement agility) to participate in a simple, unique “dancehall celebration” to commemorate the saguaro cactus and the National Park Service Centennial. Performers will do simple choreography and some improvisation in “duet” with a saguaro. The event will be captured on video and in photographs, and may be incorporated into performances in the Park, Nov. 11, 12, & 13.
- Enjoy being out in the desert at sunrise
- Wear formal dress/gown/suit (with hiking boots or sneakers 🙂
- Be able to do simple choreography
- Be willing to improvise
- Attend ONE (1) information session/rehearsal at La Pilita (420 S Main Ave.) on:
- Sunday, August 21, 10am-12noon
- Monday, August 22, 6:30-8:30 pm
PLEASE SIGN UP HERE: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a4aafab22a2fc1-sunrise
Questions? Contact Kimi Eisele at firstname.lastname@example.org